Golden flax is our local superfoods, in no way inferior to “world” fruits or vegetables with this designation such as chia seeds. Flaxseed contains in its composition a number of components that have a significant impact on our health and well-being.
The most important components are
- omega 3 fatty acids
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, A, C, D, E, K
- folic acid
and a high content of minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium, calcium, iron, selenium, zinc, copper and manganese.
Thanks to all these ingredients, flaxseed can be the basis of our daily diet – a healthy sandwich for breakfast that will give us energy for the day ahead, and a healthy sandwich for dinner that will give us energy for recovery while we sleep. Flaxseed helps protect our body from cardiovascular diseases, helps in the proper functioning of the digestive system, acts as an antioxidant and lowers cholesterol.
This-1 flaxseed high-protein bread also contains pumpkin flour, coconut flour, almond flour, pea flour and free-range eggs. By combining these ingredients, we were able to achieve a very nutrient-dense bread that is both pleasant to taste and light to digest.
1 package is used to prepare 600g bread.
Ingredients: organic defatted golden flaxseed flour, defatted pumpkin flour, egg white (free range), organic defatted coconut flour, almond flour, pea flour, golden flaxseed, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, antioxidant: ascorbic acid (vitamin C), pink Himalayan salt, spices.
May contain nuts, oilseeds, peanuts and shell pieces.
Method of preparation:
- Pour the contents of the package into a bowl, add 420 ml of lukewarm water and mix. Wait for about half an hour.
- You can add additional seeds, salt or spices (cumin, basil, garlic, rosemary…) if you like a more pronounced flavor
- Place the dough in a baking pan or form a loaf or buns of any shape on a baking paper lined tray
- Place the cake in an oven preheated to 190 degrees and bake for about 50 minutes